- Organization: Care Alternatives Hospice
- Causes: Civic, Health, Seniors, Women
- Date(s): On Going Project !
- Contact person: Gregory Sladovich
- Phone: 1-866-821-1212
- Email: Volunteer@carealt.com
- Website: www.carealt.com
Care Alternatives Hospice
offers a special program designed to comfort and support families that are actively grieving the loss of a family member.
Memory Bears are created using a piece of clothing that was used by their loved one.
All of our Memory Bears are created by volunteers and it is our hope that the sorrow and loss our families may be experiencing will be replaced by positive memories triggered by hugging and holding these special creations.
We are currently looking for volunteers who would be willing to make these special bears for our families. We would supply you with the materials needed to complete the bear.