Agenda: Feb. 5 Mountainside Work Session Meeting
The following is a look at tonight's work session of the Mountainside council.
February 5, 2013
In compliance with Chapter 231, OPEN PUBLIC MEETINGS ACT of the State of New Jersey, adequate notice has been given to all members of the Governing Body, the “Local Source” and the "Westfield Leader" the two newspapers designated to receive such notice. The notice is posted on the Borough Hall bulletin board.
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION:
1. Annual donation to the GLHS Project Graduation in the amount of $300.00
2. Resolution 35-2013 - Authorizing expenditure for 2013 fireworks
3. 2012 Budget Transfers
4. Municipal Alliance hosting “Prevention Night” at the Community Pool in July
5. Authorization to advertise for bids - Community Pool Pavilion
6. 2013 Pool Snack Bar Concession Contract – B&K Concessions
7. 2013 Animal Control Services Contract – Associated Humane Societies, Inc.
8. Sale of Surplus Property through Online Auctions
9. Raffle application from Lions Club NJ 16E Charitable Fdn for an off premise 50/50 draw raffle
10. Raffle applications from GLHS PTO for an on premise draw raffle and an on premise 50/50 draw raffle
BILLS AND CLAIMS
PROCLAMATION: Youth Art Month
REMINDER: Invocation: Councilman Lane Regular Meeting: February 19, 2013
ORDINANCES: Second Reading (Public Hearing)
ORDINANCE 1205-2013 AN ORDINANCE AMENDING CHAPTER X, SECTION 1.14, SECTION a. AND b., OF THE CODE OF THE BOROUGH OF MOUNTAINSIDE, NEW JERSEY REGARDING MEMBERSHIP FEES FOR USE OF THE MOUNTAINSIDE COMMUNITY POOL
ORDINANCE 1206-2013 AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND ORDINANCE 1176-2010 FIXING SALARY RANGES FOR CERTAIN MUNICIPAL EMPLOYEES
Resolution to adjourn to closed session if necessary