Imagine, A Center for Coping With Loss Shares Wish List
The center for coping with loss will open on May 7 and will collect donations Tuesday, April 14.
If you're doing some spring cleaning or feel like making a donation to a local cause, the following is the wish list of items Imagine, A Center for Coping for Loss could use.
The center, which will serve all of Union County, offers year-round grief support for children, teens, and their families coping with loss due to the death of a parent or sibling and will open Monday, May 7.
WISH LIST ITEM DROP OFF
Tuesday, April 17 4 - 7 p.m. at First United Methodist Church in Westfield
Please contact Program Director Mary Ruotolo at email@example.com if you have items to donate. Thank you!
Support Group Supplies:
- Paint, crayons, clay, etc.
- Arts and Craft supplies – glue, glitter, yarn, etc.
- Bean bag chairs
- Plastic Storage bins
- New or gently used COSTUMES– doctor, police, fireman, nurse, dragon, animals, etc.
- New or gently used games
- Construction paper
- A pool table and a ping pong table
- Colorful rugs for play areas
- Writing Journals
- Art easels and paint smocks
- A Doll House
- Doll House Furniture and Dolls
- Sand Trays
- Sand Tray Toys
- Foam bolsters and Pillows
- Wrestling/tumbling mats
- Splat Mats
- Finger Painting Paint and Paper
- Toy ambulances/fire trucks/police cars
- Dixie cups, Bubble Wrap, empty shoe boxes in good condition
- Old phone books (yes, really!)
- Musical Instruments, drums, etc.
- I-pod Docking Station
- I-tunes gift cards
- Picture Frames
Office Supplies & Equipment:
- 2 new or gently used PCs
- 1 Mac computer
- Inkjet and a laser Printer
- Office Supplies: Paper, Hanging folders, pens, file cabinets, Binders, paperclips, etc.
- Markers, Flip Charts and Post-it Notes
- Flat Screen TV and DVD player