Invite a friend
Voice Over Classes - Union County College
This summer, Union County College’s Division of Continuing Education is offering a class entitled, “You’re on the Air: How to Really Make it in Voice-Overs!” “Voice-Overs” are hot today and you don’t have to be an actor to get voice-over work. You’ll learn about an exciting, new way to get around the competition and actually turn voice-overs into a thriving full or part-time business. The instructor will discuss the voice-over business as a whole, the numerous opportunities, the incredible income potential, and will discuss the importance of having a “demo” and how to have it produced. You’ll step up to the microphone and do some practice recording, and best of all, you’ll hear the results. This class will be offered on Monday June 25, 2012 from 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. on the Cranford campus and cost is $30. The course code is AELP 032 117. Registration is required, for more details and to register, visit www.ucc.edu/noncredit or call the Continuing Education Office at (908) 709-7600.
More About Union County College
Union County College has campuses in Cranford, Elizabeth, Scotch Plains and Plainfield. The community college offers associate degrees and certificates in over 90 programs. Adult education is offered in subjects ranging from medical billing to real estate sales. In addition, a college for kids program welcomes children eager to get a head start on experiencing campus life. A fitness center, outdoor tennis court and observatory are highlights.
Other events here
- Register Now for Summer Continuing Education Classes at Union County College Daily,
- Certified Bookkeeper Classes June 3, 2013 / July 31, 2013,
- App Developer Certificate Program June 11, 2013 / August 29, 2013,
- Open House to Lean How to Become a Certified Teacher in 11 Months Daily, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- ServSafe July 10, 2013 / July 24, 2013, 6:30 pm–10:30 pm
- Self-Massage for Tension Relief Class Thu, Jul 11, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm