The following information is published on the borough's website, newprov.org. To view all information on brush and debris collection, click here: http://www.egovlink.com/newprovidence/faq_info.asp?faqtype=RUMORMILL&id=2651
Residents are asked, where possible, to use the regular Monday Brush Collection program, which will continue through Dec. 3.
Brush should be no larger than 4 feet in length and 4 inches in diameter and either bundled or put in containers at the curb for collection.
A special pick up for storm related debris (branches, logs and stumps) too extensive for containers or bundling will be provided beginning on Monday, Nov. 12.
The following guidelines must be followed for collection to occur:
● Debris must be placed neatly at the curb line of your property.
● Branches must be removed from tree trunks.
● Logs must be less than 6 feet in length.
● Items may not be commingled. Branches, logs and stumps must be in separate piles.
● Do not mix storm debris with leaves.
Collection crews will begin on Monday, Nov. 12 and will provide collection for each street in the borough once.
Crews will not return once the collection has been completed on that street.