- 2 pounds boneless, skinless turkey breasts, cut into 1-by-2-inch pieces4 tablespoons Asian fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon water
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 onions, cut into thin slices
- 1/4 teaspoon dried red-pepper flakes
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups lightly packed basil leaves
- toasted sesame seeds
In a large zipLock bag, combine the turkey with the fish sauce, soy sauce, water,oyster sauce and sugar.Let marinate in refrigerator for a few hours.
In a large nonstick frying pan or a wok, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Stir in the peppers and garlic; cook, stirring, 2 minutes longer.
Remove the turkey from the marinade with a slotted spoon and add it to the hot pan. Cook until almost done, stirring, about 5 minutes. Add the marinade and cook 10 minutes longer or until turkey is cooked. Remove from the heat and stir in 1 cup of the basil. Serve over your favorite rice, topped with the remaining 1/2 cup basil and sprinkle some sesame seeds on top.