1. The Berkeley Heights Recreation Department is offering a School Holiday Camp at 29 Park Ave, Berkeley Heights, NJ, from Tues. Dec. 27 to Thurs. Dec. 29. The cost is $35.00 per day and the hours are 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
The camp will include crafts, fun, movies, and much more. You can stay as long as you would like. This is for children ages 5-8yrs old.
Bring a peanut-free lunch or snack. For an additional $5 per day you can enjoy pizza or a Burger King Lunch. Non-residents will be charged an additional $10 program fee and all are welcome. For more information go to: http://www.berkeleyheightstwp.com or call (908) 464-0550.
2. Enjoy a free afternoon movie at the Long Hill Township Public Library, located at 917 Valley Rd., Gillette, NJ on Wed. Dec. 28, from 2 to 4 p.m. Featured flick: Twilight starrgin Kristen Stewart (Rated PG-13). For more information visit the Web site at: http://www.longhilllibrary.org or call (908) 647-2088.
3. Free Livestrong classes begin on Tues. Dec. 27. Livestrong is a special fitness class for those recovering from cancer surgery. Classes will be held at 1 p.m. at Berkeley Heights YMCA, 550 Springfield Ave., Berkeley Heights, NJ. For more information go to: http://www.theSAY.org
4. Total Fitness for Adults begins on Tues. Dec. 27 at 6 p.m. at the Community Center, 29 Park Ave., Berkeley Heights, NJ. The series is $45. Cheri D'Zio is the instructor. Registration is required. For more info and to register go to: http://www.berkeleyheightstwp.com/rec-pdfs/2011BHRecreationWinterProgram.pdf or call (908) 464-0550.
5. Free Reiki Class at Berkeley Heights YMCA on Fri. Dec. 30 at 6:15 p.m. This hour long class will serve as an intro to Reiki, a Japanese technique to promote relaxation, stress reduction and healing. For more information go to: http://www.theSAY.org or call (908) 464-8373.