Located in the freestanding building in the Village Shopping Center, Braunschweiger Jewelers is one of two family-owned businesses in northern New Jersey. The jewelers' history can be traced back to the early 20th century in Germany where Balthus Braunschweiger worked as a skilled clockmaker. After his immigration to the United States, Braunschweiger Jewelers was born and sells a large selection of fine jewelry and watches. Its knowledgeable staff, equipped with five generations of experience, is able and willing to aid customers in the search for the perfect gift or addition to their personal collections.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9:30am - 5:30pm; Thu, 9:30am - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Access is located at front entrance. Store also features handicapped restroom.
- Founding Date: 1931, New Providence since 1967
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Watches, bracelets, necklaces, earrings, rings, wedding bands, mens' jewelry, engagement rings and wedding bands, charms, necklaces. Large selection of gems, pearls, silver, platinum, gold
- Services: Delivery, Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair, Shipping
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Jewelry & watch brands: David Yurman, John Hardy, Michele watches, Charles Krypell, Marco Bicego and many more!
- Vintage: Yes
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal