Mininos Salon for Kids specializes in haircuts, styling and hair care advice for children 12 and younger. The shop, which also cuts women's har and offers a Brazilian Keratin Treatment, features a Wii console and TV to entertain the kids (and some adults) and special "car" chairs for small children to sit in while they get their hair cut.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 4pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: The front door is at sidewalk level.
- Founding Date: 2009
- What makes this community special?: I like it because it's quiet. It's a nice place. I like the people.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- License/certification: Cosmetologists
- Gift certificates: Yes
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Specials/Packages: Mininos offers birthday parties for kids.
- Private events: Yes
- Hair Specialties: Children, Women
- Hair Product Brands: Paul Mitchell, Fairy Tales
- If you could only give one tip to customers to maintain healthy hair, what would it be?: Use regular conditioner, not the baby stuff, and wash your hair at least every other day.