Drag box to select area
The William Paca Club of New Providence was officially established in 1943. One year later, the Ladies Auxilary of the Paca Club was established. Club members value community service and many are members of the police department, fire department, EMS or other organizations that support the community. The club itself is available to be rented by reservation.
184 Livingston Ave, New Providence, NJ 07974
- Accessibility Details: Curb cut to parking lot
- Accessible: yes