Conveniently located on the corner of Mountain Avenue and Route 22 East, Vine Republic is a fully stocked liquor store featuring highly rated specialty wines from California, France, Australia and more, plus a wide selection of beer and spirits. In business for 90 years, Vine Republic started as a general store in the 1920s. It now offers free delivery, internet shipping, accessories, gift baskets, gourmet nuts, cigars and cigarettes.
Be sure to check out the website for current specials, featured wines of the month, and a list of Wine Spectator's top 100 wines of the year.
- Fax: 908-789-8699
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 9:30am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ground floor and handicapped parking
- Founding Date: 1920
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, Personal Check, Visa
- General services: Delivery, Phone orders, Web orders
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The friendly people and the favorable taxes.
- What are your suggested wine/beverage choices for each season?: For the cold weather, a heavier red. For warmer weather, a lighter white.
- Tastings: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Kegs: Yes
- Beer Types: Cask, Craft, Domestic, Imported, Microbrew